at least SOMEONE laughs at my jokes. it’s me. i laugh at my own jokes.
one of my favorite things is how people talk to themselves in tumblr tags, taking this space designed for metadata classification and using it as a form of parenthetical speech. those grey little tags feel so cozy, a whispered dimension to the flat communication of the net
those words could be shorter
SO APPARENTLY RAP STANDS FOR “RHYTHM AND POETRY”
things girls are made to feel ashamed of-
- having periods
- choosing what they want to wear on their body
- wanting to/not wanting to have sex
- putting boys in the ‘friendzone’
- standing up against misogyny
- ruining a boy’s life by telling the police that he raped her
- having hair on their body
- not appreciating catcalls
- not appreciating chivalry
- having control over their own fucking body
everyone has that one bra that makes everything okay
even the boys?
We have that one brah that makes everything okay
please remember that, even though i am open about my sexuality and the expression thereof, i am not implying that this is the only approach to sex. we must remember that there are people who prefer to abstain from sex, are uncomfortable around it, and just have no interest in it at all. being a sexual being does not have to be the norm, and it is important to remember that.